Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of General Manager (Civil) and Assistant General Manager (Security Services). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 2 February 2017.
Last Date of Application: 2 February 2017
TNPL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- General Manager (Civil): 1 post
- Assistant General Manager (Security Services): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL General Manager & Assistant General Manager posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- General Manager (Civil): B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 29 years post qualification experience in an industrial establishment or Public Sector Corporation or in a reputed Civil Construction Company and involved in the construction/maintenance of Industrial, Commercial, residential complexes, infrastructure development works, Project Planning, Estimation, Tendering, Execution and Project monitoring of Concrete, Structural and/or Pre-Engineered/Pre cast buildings.
- Assistant General Manager (Security Services): Graduation and retired from Armed Forces (Army/Navy/Air force) or Central Paramilitary forces like CRPF/CISF/BSF/RPF in the rank of Commissioned Officers or equivalently in the minimum rank of Assistant Commandant/Dy. Superintendent of Police in Central Paramilitary forces with minimum 23 years post qualification experience in large Scale Industry.
- General Manager (Civil): Minimum 49 years
- Assistant General Manager (Security Services): Minimum 43 years
How to Apply for TNPL General Manager & Assistant General Manager posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the GENERAL MANAGER (CORPORATE TECHNICAL CELL) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED NO.67, MOUNT ROAD, GUINDY, CHENNAI – 600032, TAMIL NADU. Last date of receipt of application is 2 February 2017.
Click here for Detailed Notification