TNPSC College Librarian & Other Posts Job
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invited online applications for Recruitment to the post of College Librarian, District Library Officer and Assistant Librarian & Information Officer. Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode on or before 20 December 2017.
Notification details: NOTIFICATION NO. 27/2017
- Last date for online Application forms: 20 December 2017
- Last date for payment of fees through Bank: 22 December 2017
- Date of Written examination: 24 February 2018
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- College Librarian: 30 posts
- District Library Officer: 9 posts
- Assistant Librarian & Information Officer: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for College Librarian, District Library Officer & Asst. Librarian and Information Officer post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- College Librarian: Master degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree and Passed in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like State Level Eligibility Test (SET) in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the University Grants Commission or any other agency approved by the University Grants Commission.
- District Library Officer: Master degree in Arts and Science/Library Science and minimum 3 years experience.
- Assistant Librarian & Information Officer: Master Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- College Librarian: Not exceeding 35 years
- District Library Officer: Not exceeding 35 years
- Assistant Librarian & Information Officer: Not exceeding 30 years
How to Apply for College Librarian, District Library Officer & Asst. Librarian and Information Officer Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net/www.tnpscexams.in. Last date of online application is 20 December 2017.
- One - Time Registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee: Rs.200/-
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates