Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), Jaduguda invited applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4 October 1967. Uranium Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Post
Names of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Name of the Trade for 1 year Training:
- Fitter: 23 Posts
- Turner / Machinist: 4 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 5 Posts
- Electrician: 15 Posts
- Auto Electrician: 2 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 1 Post
- RAC Mechanic: 1 Post
Name of the Trade for 2 years Training:
- Plumber: 3 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 6 Posts
- Mech. (MV) – Ist Yr. Mechanic Diesel – 2nd Yr: 10 Posts
- FHT (Forger & Heat Treater): 2 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 72
- Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 31 March 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- The candidate should possess 10th class with minimum 50 % marks for General/OBC and 45 % marks for SC/ST category.
- ITI Examination in relevant Trade with minimum 60 % marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).
Pay Scale: Rs.2100/-, Rs.2400/-, Rs.2800/-, Rs.3100/- per month, depending on period of Apprenticeship training.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of Personal interview.
- Preliminary selection is on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
- Candidates placed in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained will be called for interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification or may be downloaded from UCIL website (www.ucil.gov.in).
- The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth, ITI Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate, Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable), Character certificate from last institution studied in, One self- addressed stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm should be sent to the Dy. General Manager (Personnel)-IRs., Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.