University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore announced recruitment through walk-in interview for the position of JRF/SRF/RA on contract basis in the CSIR. The incumbent will have to work in the CSIR funded Ad-hoc Research Project entitled ‘Reproductive biology and conservation of critically endangered and endemic balsams (Impatiens spp.) of Western Ghats”.
- Name of the Post: JRF/ SRF/ RA
- Salary: as per the rules of CSIR
- Duration of the Project: 3 years
Important Date and Time
- Date for the Walk-in-Interview: 4 February 2013
- Registration for the interview: till 10 am
- Time of Interview: 10:30 am
- Job seekers must possess M Sc /Ph D in Botany degree from recognized University/ institutes
- Candidates should have cleared National level examination either NET or GATE
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview held by the institute on the specified date and time at the office of Botanical Garden, University of Agricultural Sciences.
Applicants must note that they should be prepared to join with in 10 days from the receipt of appointment letter.
How to Apply
- Aspirants should fill the application form in triplicate available at the website of the University and attach a set of copies of certificates and testimonials for submission
- Job seekers must walk in with filled-in application form (triplicate) and testimonials for submission and original testimonials/ certificates for verification to the below mentioned address on or before the registration time for interview.
University of Agricultural Sciences
Bangalore – 560 065
For more information, click http://www.uasbangalore.edu.in/