University of Kerala Announced MBA Admissions 2013
Applications for admission to two year full time MBA and MBA (Tourism) programmes 2013-15 invited by University of Kerala. To get details, click here
University of Kerala, established in 1937 as the University of Travancore is amongst the first 20 universities of the nation. The University invited applications for admission to two year full time MBA programmes for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA (Tourism)
Last date to receive completed application form: 20 April 2013
- Aspirants should have bachelor’s degree from Indian University under the regular stream recognised by the University of Kerala.
- Candidates must possess graduation degree with at least 50% marks from any University.
The selection of the applicants may be based on the following criteria:
- Entrance test (KU- CAT 2013)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid through the Demand draft of Rs 510 in the name of “The Finance Officer, University of Kerala” drawn from SBT payable at KUOC campus or from Cooperative banks payable at Trivandrum/ Chalan of Rs 500 payable at University cash counter.
How to Apply
- Aspirants must download the application form from the website of the University www.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Admission seekers are required to fill details in the form, attach DD/ Challan and requisite documents with the application form.
- Candidates must send duly filled-in application form along with enclosures to undersigned so as to reach within specified due date:
Professor and Head
Institute of Management in Kerala
University of Kerala
To seek further details, please visit official website of the University www.keralauniversity.ac.in.
Aspirants should also Read