UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission) notified for UPPCS Exam 2014 (Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2014) on 24 April 2014.
UPPSC invited application for UPPCS Preliminary Exam 2014 (Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Preliminary Exam 2014). Eligible candidates can apply through online format on or before 26 May 2014.
The UPPSC shall hold a PCS Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Uttar Pradesh State mentioned in the advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the UPPCS Main Exam 2014 (Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (Main) Examination 2014).
- Opening Date for Registration: 24 April 2014
- Last Date of Submitting Application fee: 21 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 26 May 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of Post: 300 Posts
Name of Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)
- Treasury officer/Account officer (Treasury)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- Asstt. Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Dy. Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- District Backward Class Welfare Officer
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Commandent Homeguards
- Deputy Supdt. Of Police
- Deputy Collector
- District Savings Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Asstt. Regional Transport Officer
- District Social welfare Officer
- Cane Inspector and Asstt. Sugar Commissioner
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Block Development Officer
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Distt. Supply Officer Grade-2
- Addl. Distt. Development Officer (Sw)
- Superintendent Jail. Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- Manager (Credit) Small Industries
- Manager (Marketing and Economic Survey) Small Industries
- Distt. Handicapped Welfare Officer
- Asstt. Employment Officer
- Executive Officer Grade-l/Asstt. Nagar Ayukta
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Regional Employment Officer
- Asstt. Registrar (Cooperative)
- Sub Registrar
- Asstt. Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- Distt. Probation Officer
- Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- Distt. Horticulture
- Officer Grade-1/Supdt. Govt. Garden
- Distt. Cane Officer
- U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch)
- Distt. Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent Administrative Posts
- Distt. Administrative Officer
- Distt Audit Officer (Rev. Audit)
- Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) (Grade-1)
- Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing)
- Asstt. Labour Commissioner
- Distt. Programme Officer
- Sr. Lecturer Diet
- Designated Officer
- Statistical officer
- District youth welfare
- Pradeshik vikasdal officer
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree from any recognized University or equivalent qualification till the last date for receipt of application. For some post education qualification is specific, details of which is provided below.
- Sub Registrar, Asstt. P.O. (Transport): Law Graduate
- Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-1/ Supdt. Govt Garden: Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.
- Distt. B.S.A./ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer: Post Graduate Degree
- Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group “B” (Dev. Branch): Agriculture Graduate
- Distt. Audit Officer (Rev. Audit): Commerce Graduate
- Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I): Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. as one subject
- Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing): Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Graduate Degree in Textile Industries of any recognised Institute or minimum Graduate Degree in Textile Technology.
- Asstt. Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- Distt. Programme Officer: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work
- Sr. Lecturer, DIET: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- Distt. Probation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work
- Designated Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University
- Statistical officer: Post Graduate degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from recognized university
Age Limit: Between 21 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2 July 1974 and not later than 01 July 1993.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by 05 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1969. (only domiciled persons in U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation)
(b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P., if identified posts are available. Candidates of this category who are applicant for the post of Deputy Collector in U.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch) shall be required to submit a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer of their District to the effect that physical disability is not of such kind which may affect the proper discharge of the duties of the post (c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years in Group ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered at least five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group ‘B’ posts. In case of availability of Group ‘C’ posts in the Examination, the age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to Rule. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. Candidates.
- Unreserved (General): Rs.115/-
- Other Backward Class: Rs. 115/-
- Scheduled Caste: Rs. 55/-
- Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55/
- Handicapped: Rs. 15/-
How to Apply
Candidates have to submit the application fee before sending the application form. Only online application are accepted. Completely filled online application in the mentioned format must be submitted through the below link or visit the official website of the commission, http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ before 26 May 2014.
Eligible candidates will be selected through Preliminary, Main Written Exam followed by Personality/ Interview Test. Candidates will be shortlisted after every phase on the Examination.
Click the mentioned link for complete details.