Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) notified for UPPCS Exam 2015 (Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2015) on 28 January 2015 for General and Special recruitment drive.
UPPSC invited application for the UPPCS Exam 2015. Candidates eligible for the post must apply in the prescribed format before 28 February 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 24 February 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28 February 2015
- Date of Exam: 29 March 2015
Details of Post
Posts for Special Recruitment
Assistant Employment Officer: 20 Posts
Posts for General Recruitment: 450 Posts
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Block Development Officer
- Asst. Regional Transport Officer
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)
- District Commandent Homeguards
- Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer(Treasury)
- Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner
- Superintendent Jail
- Manager Credit (Small Industries)
- Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)
- Executive Officer Grade-I/Assistant Nagar Ayukta
- District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts
- Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- Senior Lecturer DIET
- Designated Officer
- Assistant CommissionerIndustries, Statistical Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer(Treasury)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- District Food Marketing Officer
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)
- Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer
- District Backward Welfare Officer
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Saving Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)
- District Supply Officer Grade-2
- Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)
- Passenger/Goods Tax Officer
- District Handicapped Welfare Officer
- Assistant Employment Officer
- Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)
- Regional Employment Officer
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)
- Sub Registrar
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Probation Officer
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
- District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt. Garden
- District Horticulture Officer
- District Cane Officer
- U.P.Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)
- District Administrative Officer
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)
- District Programme Officer
- District Youth Welfare
- Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer
- Sub Registrar, Asstt. P.O. (Transport): Law Graduate
- Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, D.H.O. Grade-I / Supdt. Govt Garden: Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) or Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture
- Distt. B.S.A./ Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, Distt. Administrative Officer: Post Graduate Degree
- Distt. Cane Officer, U.P. Ag. Service Group B (Dev. Branch): Agriculture Graduate
- Distt. Audit Officer (Rev. Audit): Commerce Graduate
- Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I): Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing): Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Graduate Degree in Textile Industries of any recognised Institute or minimum Graduation Degree in Textile Technology.
- Asstt. Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- Distt. Programme Officer: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Sr. Lecturer, DIET: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- Distt. Probation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.
- Designated Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent.
- Statistical officer: Post Graduate degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from an university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
Age limit: Between 21 to 40 years
Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4200 to Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400
Eligible candidates will be selected through Preliminary, Main (Written) Exam followed by Personality/ Interview Test. Candidates will be shortlisted after every phase on the Examination.
How to Apply
Candidates have to submit the application fee before sending the application form. Only online applications are accepted. Completely filled online application in the mentioned format must be submitted through the below link or visit the official website of the commission, http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ before 28 February 2015.