UPPSC Uttar Pradesh University (Centralised) Service Asstt Registrar Exam 2018 Notification has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on 30 October 2018 through the official website of the Commission, i.e. http://uppsc.up.nic.in/. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 November 2018.
If you are a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University then UPPSC Uttar Pradesh University (Centralised) Service Asstt Registrar Exam 2018 is a golden opportunity for you. You can apply for these posts from the 30 October 2018 and last date for the online application for the post is 27 November 2018.
However UPPSC has declared total 21 vacancies for the Asstt Registrar posts, but according to the UPPSC notifications, posts may be increase in exceptional circumstances on the request of State Government. These posts are - group "B", Non-Gazetted with pay scale Rs. 9,300/- - Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
• Opening Date of Application: 30 October 2018
• Last Date for On-Line Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank : 27 November, 2018
• Last Date of Application: 27 November 2018
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies : 21 Posts
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
• The candidates must possess the degree of Graduation from any recognized University or Equivalent qualification by the last date for receipt of application form. Good knowledge of Hindi is essential.
• The candidates must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Govt. office or office of University with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential.
Check the notification for more details.
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment Examination Fee
Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions for different categories is as under:-
• Unreserved/Other Backward Class : Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/-
• Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe - Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
• Handicapped- Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
Rs. 9,300/-- Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-).
• Candidates must have attained the age of 30 years and must not have crossed the age of 45 years on July 1, 2018.
• Check the notification for details of the relaxation in age for various categories.
How to Apply for the UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format by visiting the official site at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ on or before 27 November 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Registrar. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 February 2015.
Details of Post
Pay Scale Rs. 9,300/- - Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application through online mode only, at the institutional website.
UP Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Mains Exam Schedule 2019 Out, Check Details Here
UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019 Notification for 17 Posts, Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in
UP PCS Interview Call Letter 2016 Released @uppsc.up.nic.in, Download Here
UPPSC Assistant Statistics Officer Admit Card 2018 Released @uppsc.up.nic.in