UPPSC Jobs Notification: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Allopathic Medical Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 1 November 2018.
• Last date for submission of online application: 1 November 2018
• Last date for deposition of application fee: 29 October 2018
UPPSC Vacancy Details
• Assistant Government Conveyancer – 1 Post
• Economic and Statistical Officer – 4 Posts
• Research Officer (Technical) – 6 Posts
• Vetting Officer – 1 Post
• Assistant Geo-Physicist- 2 Posts
• Sangrahalayadhyaksha Reservation – 1 Post
• Allopathic Medical Officer – 2354 Posts
• Medical Officer – 25 Posts
• Director – 1 Post
• Tribal Officer – 1 post
• Newly Created Posts of Professor (Allopathy) – 4 Posts
• Lecturer Ilmul Advia- 1 Post
• Reader – 4 Posts
• Research Officer- 1 Post
• Assistant Director - 4 Posts
• Regional Tourist Officer/Publicity Officer – 3 Posts
• Group B – 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Allopathic Medical Officer and Other Posts
• Allopathic Medical Officer – M.B.B.S. degree of a University recognised by the Medical Council of India. A candidate who possess a post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in a particular subject of a University recognised by the Medical Council of India.
• Medical Officer – A degree in Unani Tib of a university established by Law in India; Or Five years' degree or diploma in Unani Tib of the Board of Indian Medicine, U.P.
• Assistant Director - Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least 55% marks from a University established by law in India.
• Sangrahalayadhyaksha Reservation: Post graduate degree in Ancient Indian History andArchaeology or Culture from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Govt. as equivalent thereto.
How to apply for UPPSC Jobs 2018
Interested can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 1 November 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference. Candidates can click on the below link of official notification for more details.
Application Fee for Allopathic Medical Officer and Other Posts
• Unreserved - Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
• Other Backward - Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
• Scheduled - Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
• Scheduled Tribe - Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
• Handicapped - Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.