UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 117 JE, Office Assistant and Other Posts by Today
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Trainee), Chemist Grade II, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant-III (Accounts) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the through official website on or before 21 March 2019
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Trainee), Chemist Grade II, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant-III (Accounts) Posts. UPRVUNL JE Application Process started today on its official website www.uprvunl.org.
Candidates who are interested for UP Vidyut Utpadan JE Posts can apply through official website www.uprvunl.org on or before 21 March 2019. However the last date for fee submission is 24 March 2019.
UPRVUNL has notfied a total of 117 vacancies out of which 47 posts are for Junior Engineer, 27 for Chemist, 26 for Assistant Accountant and 17 for Office Assistant Posts. Candidates must fulfil the required eligibilty creteria before applying for the posts. For more information on UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019, scroll down for the article.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21 February 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online - 21 March 2019
- Last Date for Fee Submission - 24 March 2019
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 117
- Junior Engineer – 47 Posts
- Chemist – 27 Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 26 Posts
- Office Assistant – 17 Posts
- Junior Engineer – Rs.44,900
- Chemist – Rs.36,800
- Assistant Accountant – Rs.29,800
- Office Assistant – Rs.27,200
Eligibility Criteria for UPRVUNL JE, Office Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institute .
- Chemist (Gr II) – M.Sc Degree in Chemistry from a university of established by Law in UP.
- Assistant Accountant – Bachelor Degree in Commerce Form Recognized University .
- Officer Assistant (GR III) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce Form Recognized University With Minimum Typing Speed 30/40 wpm Hindi English.
- Junior Engineer - 18 to 40 Years
- Other Posts - 21 to 40 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for UPRVUNL JE, Office Assistant and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online (the direct link given below) from 21 February to 21 March 2019.
- General/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 700/-
- PwD Category: Rs.10/-