The fever of UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2016 is over but the real test is yet to be done.The aspirants who are satisfied with their performance in IAS Prelims Exam and expecting positive result should concentrate for the next level i.e. IAS Mains Exam. This is also true for the aspirants who have already set UPSC IAS Exam 2017 as their primary target. The aspirants already been shocked with the usual surprise of pattern of UPSC IAS Prelims 2016, so, by wasting no time, the aspirants must collect their study materials as soon as possible and keep covering the mammoth part of the UPSC IAS Mains Exam Syllabus.
The UPSC IAS aspirants must have to understand the importance and need of conducting IAS Mains Exam. What are the key important areas and abilities of UPSC IAS aspirants to be evaluated by the UPSC by conducting IAS Mains Exam? If the IAS aspirants able to explore the basic requirements of IAS Mains Exam then they have greater chance to score maximum marks in this exam.
If you have gone through the Videos of UPSC IAS Toppers, you will find most of them talking about the importance of Current Affairs and how it plays an important role while you are writing General Studies Papers of IAS Mains Exam. It is very important to explore the dimensions of various topics of General Studies Subjects. The aspirants should try to develop the sense of correlating the static topics with the current happenings in his/her surrounding by which they can improve their answers.
The UPSC IAS aspirants must aware of the motive of conducting IAS Mains Exam by UPSC is that the examiner wants to test the distinguished intellectual attributes of an aspirant laced with depth understanding of historical, geographical, economic, social, cultural, environmental etc perspectives about India and its subcontinents. Rather being a bookish, the aspirants should work on it to develop such quality so that they can make themselves different from other aspirants.
ANSWER WRITING TIPS FOR MAINS EXAM
An aspirant must be familiar with all topics of various sections enlisted in the syllabus of UPSC IAS Mains Exam. Here, we suggest some of key strategies, simultaneously helpful for State PCS Mains Exams also which should be followed by every aspirant while they are gearing up for the preparation of UPSC IAS Mains Exam.
• At this stage you may get lot of calls and messages to insist you to join them, so, read your own mind and heart and do not fall in any trap.
• Avoid the activities in which there is the possibility of waste of time and try to understand the importance of time and think you have to make yourself among top 100.
• Make a routine for studying various subjects and which must be followed on daily basis.
• Do not put more time on one subject only, try to make balance between them so that the preparation of other subject could not hamper.
• Make a small group in which you can discuss the issues and problems and avoid unusual debates while doing group discussion.
• Make a habit of note making of difficult topics which will help you to revise during the last leg of preparation.
• Do not read new study materials and keep revising of study materials which you have read earlier.
• Choose most authentic source of study Materials and keep revising as much as you can.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.