UPSC Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination 2015: Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notified examination details of Combined Competitive Examination 2015 for Recruitment to Junior Time Scale of the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply online on or before 20 March 2015.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 20 March 2015
- Date of Commencement of Examination: 23 May 2015
- Name/Type of the Post: Junior Time Scale
- Total No. of the Posts: 61
Name of the Services to which Recruitment is to be made based on this Exam:
- Indian Economic Service - 06
- Indian Statistical Service -55
- Indian Economic Service - A Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ College/ Institutions.
- Indian Statistical Service - Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University/ College/ Institutions.
Age Limit: The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01 August 2015. That is, the candidate must have been born between 02 August 1985 and 1st August 1994.
Selection Procedure Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination/ interview.
How to Apply Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website –www.upsconline.nic.in on or before10 March 2014.