Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited application for recruitment to 49 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 05 March 2015 and 14 April 2015 (in respect of Special Advertisement).
- Last date for submission of application: 05 March 2015; 14 April 2015 (in respect of Special Advertisement)
Details of Post
- Stores Officers in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence: 20
- Assistant Public Prosecutors in Central Bureau of Investigation, Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions: 22
- Assistant Survey Officers in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines: 04
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General (Tech.) in Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping: 03
- Educational Qualification
- Post 1: Candidate must have a Degree of any recognized University
- Post 2: Candidate must have a Degree of Law from any recognized University
- Post 3: Candidate must have Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or B. Tech Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering from a recognized University
- Special Advertisement Post: Candidate must have a Certificate of competency of marine engineer officer class-I (Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 (44 of 1958) or equivalent as specified in section 86 of the said Act and Five year's service at sea of which one year service as Chief Engineer or Second Engineer.
- Age Limit
- Post 1: 30 years
- Post 2: 30 years
- Post 3: 30 years
- Special Advertisement Post: 50 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application through online mode only.