UPSC Job Notification:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited online recruitment applications for recruitment to the posts of Additional Director General, Senior Scientific Officers (Electronics), Senior Scientific Officers (Metallurgy), Scientists ‘B’, Junior Scientific Officer, Public Prosecutors, Assistant Public Prosecutors and Commercial Tax Officer.
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 November 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 10 November 2016
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Additional Director General- 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officers (Electronics)- 03 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officers (Metallurgy)- 01 Post
- Scientists ‘B’- 01 Post- 05 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer- 01 Post
- Public Prosecutors- 47 Posts
- Assistant Public Prosecutors- 15 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Public Prosecutors and Other Jobs:
For details like eligibility criteria and other educational qualification, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Public Prosecutors and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for Assistant Professor and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with necessary documents on or before 10 November 2016.
Other Top Jobs in Employment News This Week (22-28 October 2016)