Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi invited applications for the Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Joint Director and Project Manager Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 02 August 2018.
Last Date for Application - 02 August 2018
UPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 12
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) - 6 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) - 1 Post
- Instrumentation Engineer - 1 Post
- Anaesthetist - 1 Post
- Joint Director (Fisheries) - 2 Posts
- Project Manager (Technical) - 1 Post
how to become a commando after 12th and what is eligibility criteria watch video
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer, Assistant Professor and Other Posts
- Lecturer (Pharmacy) - Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with 3 years teaching and professional experience OR Master’s degree in Pharmacy 1 year teaching and professional experience
- Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) - A degree of Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics) OR Post graduate degree qualifications in Paediatrics viz. M.D., MRCP, FRCP (Canada) or MD (Paediatrics) (USA) with complete and entire requirements of the Board concerned and at least 3 years experience as Registrar/ Tutor/ Demonstrator in the concerned speciality in the Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
- Instrumentation Engineer - Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised university or institution and3 years’ experience in handling independently installation, calibration and maintenance of electronics and electrical instruments for automatic measurement and controls, experience in handling strain gauge, sound and vibration equipment etc OR Masters’ degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised university or institute with 1 year experience
- Anaesthetist - A recognized Medical qualification with Post Graduate in Anaesthesia and 1-year experience in Anaesthesia
- Joint Director (Fisheries) - Masters Degree in Fisheries Science OR M.Sc. in Zoology/Marine Biology. Five years experience in field of Inland and Marine Fisheries Development.
- Project Manager (Technical) - B.E./B.Tech. in information Technology or in Electronics & Communication Engineering or in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University /Institute OR Bachelor of Computer application from a recognized University or Institute. OR M.E./M.Tech. in Information Technology or in Electronics & Communication Engineering or in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. 3 years experience for B.E./B. Tech. and 1 year for M.E./M.Tech.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Lecturer, Assistant Professor and Other Posts
Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 02 August 2018.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs