Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank invited applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank (RRB) of Bihar, India. It is one of the largest regional rural bank in India in terms of branch network, staff strength and area. The bank was created from the amalgamation of Uttar Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Kosi Kshetriya Gramin Bank in 1976. It is sponsored by Central Bank of India in the state of Bihar as a single regional rural bank.
• Opening Date for Online Application forms: 10 July 2014
• Closing Date for Online Application forms: 25 July 2014
• Date of Payment of Application Fees: 10 July 2014 to 25 July 2014
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III (General Banking Officer): 4 posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 48 posts
3. Officer Scale-I (General Banking Officer): 373 posts
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 430 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 855
• Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500-25700
• Officer Scale-II: Rs.19400-28100
• Officer Scale-III: Rs.25700-31500
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
• Office Assistant: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-I (GBO): Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-II (GBO): Candidates who have valid score card with 101 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 107 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-III (GBO): Candidates who have valid score card with 103 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 109 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD have to pay the fee of Rs.20/- and Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS from any of the Branches of the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, by means of a Fee Challan available in the Bank’s website www.ubgb.in.
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the Bank’s website: www.ubgb.in before 25 July 2014.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
IBPS Calendar 2019 – 20 Released: Check Exam Dates for IBPS Clerk, PO, SO, RRB
SBI PO Exam 2019: Official Notification & Application Process to Begin Soon
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Posts @sbi.co.in
BOI Recruitment 2019, Apply for 13 for Office Assistant, Faculty Member and Attendant Post