Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Typist/Translator/Librarian/Officer through Written Examination-2014. The candidates eligible for the post can register online for the exam till 01 January 2015.
- Last date for registering online: 01 January 2015
- Last date for receipt of application fees: 05 January 2015
Details of Post
- Assistant Revenue Officer: 11 Posts
- Translator: 06 Posts
- Typist: 06 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification
- Assistant Revenue Officer: He/She must possess a Bachelor’s degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto. He/She must possess Diploma in Computer Science from recognized Institute/University or O-level certificate from DOEACC Society and a speed of minimum 9000 key-depression per hour in English typing would be essential.
- Translator: Graduate in any stream with Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa from University/Institution, recognized by Government or two years previous experience in Translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in any Central/State Government Offices/Parliament/State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Supreme Court of India/High Courts/Subordinate Courts. The qualifying marks for the General Category would be 50% and for SC/ST/OBC would be 45%.
- Typist: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized by the State Government as equivalent thereto; Must possess good knowledge of English typing with minimum speed of 9000 key depression per hour on the computer; and must possess thorough knowledge of Hindi and English and sufficient knowledge of operating computer.
- Assistant Librarian: Degree in law and Diploma in Library science from a recognized University. Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Age Limit: 21-42 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination which will be followed by an Interview for those who clear the written examination.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the profile and eligible for the post can apply online from the UPSC official website on or before 01 January 2015.