The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invited applications for recruitment to the post for Senior Resident, Senior and Junior Demonstrator and Senior Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 02 December 2016.
Advertisement No: PGI/RC/050/2016/8004
Last Date of Generating Challan: 02 December 2016
Last date of Submission of application: 05 December 2016
PGIMER Vacancy Details:
- Anesthesia – 06 Posts
- Cardiac Anesthesia- 03 Posts
- Anatomy – 01 post
- Biochemistry – 01 post
- Community Medicine/School of Public Health - 02 Posts
- Dentistry (Prosthodontics)-02 Posts
- Dermatology - 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine – 01 Post
- General Surgery – 07 Posts
- Hospital Administration - 03 Posts
- Internal Medicine – 12 Posts
- Microbiology (including one post of Parasitology) – 04 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine – 04 Posts
- Obst. & Gynae. – 09 Posts
- Ophthalmology - 06 Posts
- Orthopedics – 08 Posts
- Pathology - 03 Posts
- Pediatrics – 01 Post
- Psychiatry – 03 Post
- Radio-diagnosis -08 Posts
- Radiotherapy - 02 Posts
- Renal Transplant Surgery – 05 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine – 04 Posts
Senior Medical Officer (Casualty in Emergency) – 01 Post
Jr. /Sr. Demonstrator
- Biochemistry (Sr. Demonstrator) – 01 Post
- Exp. Med. & Biotech – 02 Posts
- Immunopathology – 01 Post
- Paediatric Medicine (Senior Demonstrator)-01 Post
- Pharmacology – 01 Post
- Radio-diagnosis (X-ray) (Senior Demonstrator) – 02 Posts
- Jr. Demonstrator (Epidemiology) – 01 Post
- Jr. Demonstrator (Health Promotion) – 01 Post
- Jr. Demonstrator (Health Economics) – 01 Post
- Senior Demonstrator (Environment Health) – 01 Post
- Tutor (Medical) in Transfusion Medicine – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident, Demonstrator and Medical officer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Senior Resident: candidate should have completed MBBS or equivalent qualification recognised by MCI from a recognised university/institution. Candidate should have PG or (MD/MS/DNB) in the specialty concerned or equivalent and should be registered with Central/State Medical Council.
Senior Resident (Dentistry): candidate should have Master’s in Dentistry or equivalent qualification recognised by Dental Council of India. Candidate should be registered with Dental Council of India.
Demonstrator: candidate should have M.Sc and PhD in the concerned/Allied subject from a recognised university.
Senior Medical officer (Casualty in Emergency): candidate should have completed MBBS or equivalent qualification recognised by MCI from a recognised university/institution. Candidate should have MD/MS in Medicine/Surgery or equivalent and should be registered with Central/State Medical Council.
Selection Process for Senior Resident, Demonstrator and Medical officer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and performance in the interview.
Written Examination Schedule: 19 to 23 December 2016
How to Apply for Senior Resident, Demonstrator and Medical officer Posts
Eligible candidates can download the challan from the official website of institute, on or before 02 December 2016 and send the filled in application to ‘The Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh’, on or before 05 December 2016.