Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal Notified Recruitment for 03 Various Posts 2014
Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal invited applications for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation/ Re- employment Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resourses, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation/ Re- employment Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 07 June 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Principal Private Secretary: 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Officer under the Central/ State/Government/ UT/ PSUs/ Autonomous/ Semi‐Government Statutory Organisations etc.
(i) a Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent and having speed of 120 words per minute in
(ii) Holding analogous post on regular basis
Age Limit &Relaxation: Age Limit and Relaxation for the candidate should be as per Rules.
- For post 1: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month
- For post 2: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the A.C.R.dossiers and the latestvigilance clearanceandattested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application may be forwarded to the “Registrar, Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal, 5th Floor,MohanSingh Place, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110 001” within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.