Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resourses, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation/ Re- employment Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 07 June 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- Principal Private Secretary: 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Officer under the Central/ State/Government/ UT/ PSUs/ Autonomous/ Semi‐Government Statutory Organisations etc.
(i) a Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent and having speed of 120 words per minute in
(ii) Holding analogous post on regular basis
Age Limit &Relaxation: Age Limit and Relaxation for the candidate should be as per Rules.
- For post 1: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month
- For post 2: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the A.C.R.dossiers and the latestvigilance clearanceandattested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the application may be forwarded to the “Registrar, Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal, 5th Floor,MohanSingh Place, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110 001” within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.