Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2019: Vizag Steel Plant has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Junior Trainee and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the last date of application.
Advt. no. 02/2019, 03/2019 and 04/2019
- Commencement of submission of Junior Trainees and Operator cum Mechanic Trainee Application Forms: 1 August
- Last date for submission of online application form: 21 August 2019
- Last date for payment of processing fee: 22 August 2019
- Commencement of submission of notification 02/2019, 03/2019 Application Forms: 12 August 2019
- Last date for submission of notification 02/2019, 03/2019Application Forms: 31 August 2019
Vizag Steel Plant Vacancy Details
- Junior Trainee: 530 Posts
- Operator cum Mechanic Trainee: 29 Posts
- Operator cum Mechanics: 12 Posts
- Mine Foreman: 5 Posts
- Drill Technician: 5 Posts
- Blaster: 2 Posts
- Blasting Helper: 4 Posts
- Medical Officer: 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MO, Junior Trainees and Other Posts
- Junior Trainee: Matric / SSC with full-time ITI /Diploma in Engineering in respective Trades/Disciplines.
- Operator cum Mechanic Trainee: SSC/ Matric with ITI/Diploma in Engineering with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle licence.
- Operator cum Mechanics: SSC/ Matric with ITI/Diploma in Engineering with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle licence.
- Mine Foreman: Diploma in Mining Engineering with Mine Foreman Certificate of Competency restricted to Opencast working Only issued by DGMS.
- Drill Technician: SSC/ Matriculation with ITI in Fitter trade.
- Blaster: SSC/ Matriculation with Blaster Certificate of Competency Restricted to Opencast Metalliferous Mines issued by DGMS.
- Blasting Helper: SSC /Matriculation.
- Medical Officer: Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS recognized by either State Medical Council or MCI and two years of post-qualification experience required.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to apply for Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode only. Candidates can check more details in the PDF mentioned in the table.