Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineer Trainee (Electronics & Communication/Instrumentations). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 10 days from the date of release of the advertisement. WAPCOS was incorporated on 26 June 1969. It is a premier consultancy organisation and public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Water Resources of the Government of India. The company provides consultancy services in the fields of water resources, power and infrastructure.
- Opening Date of Application Form: 13 May 2014
- Closing Date of Application Form: 23 May 2014 (within 10 days from the date of release of the advertisement)
Name of the Post: Engineer Trainee (Electronics & Communication/Instrumentations)
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500 (IDA), HRA, IDA plus perks up to Rs.5000/-
BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication or Instrumentations from a recognised University having 6 CGPA or 60% and above marks.
- Candidate should not have crossed the age of 27 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be given as per Government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Chief (Pers), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122 015, Haryana within 10 days from the date of release of the advertisement.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the post applied for.