West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) Job Notification: West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti (WBHFWS) has invited applications for the Medical Officers, Social Worker and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/) on or before 30 June 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 30 June 2019
WBHFWS Vacancy Details
- Medical Officers: 05 Post
- Physiotherapist: 05 Post
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 05 Post
- Psychologist: 05 Post
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: 05 Post
- Social Worker:05 Post
- Laboratory Technician:05 Post
- Dental Technician:05 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officers, Social Worker and Other Posts
- Medical Officers:
- B.D.S. from institutions recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Valid registration with the West Bengal Dental Council.
- Essential Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in a Govt./Private Hospital or any Institutional set up like recognized Nursing Home! Multispecialty Private Clinic/Corporate Polyclinic including the period of House staff ship ( if any)
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University
- Psychologist: Bachelor Degree in Psychology from a recognized University
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: Degree or Diploma in Special Education or Early Intervention from a recognized institution.
- Social Worker: Post Graduation Degree in Sociology or Social Work from a recognized University.
- Laboratory Technician:
- Higher secondary (Science Stream only),
- Diploma in medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from any Institution recognized by the Govt. of WB or Diploma in Laboratory Techniques (DLT) from School of Tropical Medicine.
- Dental Technician:
- Diploma in Dental Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Al Least 1 year of working experience in the same capacity.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/) on or before 30 June 2019.