WBPSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has extended the last date of applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil). As per the official notice, "It is notified that the last date for filing online application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Advt. No. 13/2020) has been extended up to 31st, August, 2020".
Eligible candidates can submit their application on the official website of WBPSC i.e. wbpsc.gov.in
WBPSC will hold a Competitive Examination for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil)in Engineering Departments under West Bengal Service of Engineers under Public Works Department, West Bengal Service of Engineers (Irrigation) under Irrigation and Waterways Department, West Bengal Public Health Engineering Service (Civil) Under Public Health Engineering Department and West Bengal Service of Engineers (Civil) Under Panchayats and Rural Development Department
WBPSC AE Important Date
- Commencement of submission of online application - 14 July 2020
- Closing date for submission of online application - 31 August, 2020 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online - 31 August, 2020 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline - 01 September 2020 (However challan must be generated by the 31st August, 2020 positively)
WBPSC AE Vacancy Details
- Post Name - Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Posts - To be announced in due course. All appointments will initially be made on a temporary basis
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC AE
- A degree in Civil Engineering of a recognised University or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) –vide Finance Department’s Notification No.1243-F(P) dated 02.03.2016.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Not more than 36 years on the 1stJanuary 2020 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2ndJanuary, 1984
WBPSC AE Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of written Examination (Multiple choice objective type questions) and Interview. WBPSC AE Exam will be held in Kolkata Centre only in the month of November 2020 or there about followed by the Interview. The Interview of the candidates selected on the basis of the results of the written examination will be held at the Commission’s office in Kolkata.
How to Apply for WBPSC AE Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online only from 14 July to 06 August 2020.
Rs.210/- +Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/-(Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty orService Charge of Rs.5/-(Rupees Five) only for Net Banking orService Charge of Rs.20/-(Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).