West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has invited applications for the recruitment of 3000 Excise Constable in the subordinate excise service under finance department Govt. Of West Bengal, 2019. Both male and female can apply for the posts from 11 March to 10 April 2019.
The Recruitment is being done to hire male and female constable in West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019. WB Constable minimum education qualification is Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Board having Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of or above the Madhyamik level.
Application window for submitting application through online or downloading of offline application form with printed challan of United Bank of India/India Post will remain operative for the period from 11 March to 10 April 2019. Candidates will also be required to submit application fee latest by 12 April 2019.
West Bengal Excise Constable selection will be done in five stages. First, WBPRB will conduct a preliminary written exam 2019. Candidates who qualify in the WB Constable Prelims exam will be called for Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Those who qualify in PMT will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET.) The candidates who qualify in PMT and PET will be called for a final written examination followed by Interview on the basis of merit.
West Bengal Police Constable Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application - 11 March 2019
- Last Date of Application - 10 April 2019 (5 PM)
- The last date of deposit of Application and/or Processing Fees in respect of only the applicants applying through on-line using United Bank of India Challan: 12 April 2019
West Bengal Police Excise Constable Vacancy Details
Excise Constable (including Lady Excise Constables) – 3000 Posts
- Unreserved (UR) - 1170
- Unreserved (E.C.) - 480
- Scheduled Caste - 450
- Scheduled Caste (E.C.) - 210
- Scheduled Tribe -120
- Scheduled Tribe (E.C.) - 60
- OBC-A - 210
- OBC-A (E.C.) - 90
- OBC-B - 150
- OBC-B (E.C) - 60
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police Excise Constable Posts
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent having Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of or above the Madhyamik level.
- Must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit for West Bengal Police Excise Constable:
The applicant must not be less than 18 years old and must not be more than 27 years old as on 01/01/2019. The Upper-age limit shall be relaxed for the SC/ST applicants of West Bengal only by 05 (five) years and OBC applicants of West Bengal only by 03 (three) years. The upper age limit is also relaxable for NVF and Home Guards Personnel (serving in West Bengal Police only) as per existing Government Rules. However Age relaxation is NOT available to Civic Volunteers.
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Police Excise Constable Jobs 2019
The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination which will act as screening examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Combined Competitive Examination and Interview Round.
How to Apply for the West Bengal Police Excise Constable Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode from 11 March to 10 April 2019 upto 5:00 PM.
Application Fee for West Bengal Police Excise Constable Jobs:
- All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) - Rs. 220
- SC (West Bengal only) - Rs. 20/- for Processing Fee
- ST (West Bengal only) - Rs. 20/- for Processing Fee