West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC), Kolkata invites online applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts under various departments. The candidates eligible for the post may apply online 19 January 2015 up to 04.00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19 January 2015 up to 04.00 PM
Details of Posts
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare (Group - B): 331 Posts
- Minority Development Officer (Group - B): 13 Posts
- Research Investigator: 06 Posts
- Fishery Extension Officer: 40 Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or equivalent Degree from the recognized Board or University or Institution with appropriate work experience in the concerned field.
- Must have ability to speak, read and write Bengali language. (Only for post 1 & 4).
- Well acquainted with the culture and customs of the Miniorities. (Only for post 2).
- Age Limit: Age Limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 32 years as on 01 January 2014 and Age Relation for the category candidates as per Govt. rules.
Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/- Per Month.
Examination Fee & Processing Fee:
- Examination Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) and the Processing Fee is of Rs. 20/- (Twenty only) is to paid by Online payment gateway using Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking of any bank.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from the Examination fee payment only.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply through the WBSSC’s Website www.wbssc.gov.in and also upload the recent photograph and signature on or before 19 January 2015 up to 04.00 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.