Department of Science & Technology, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Scientist, Project Fellow and Field Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 18 March 2016.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 18 March 2016
WIHG Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
- Junior Research Fellow: 4 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
- Project Scientist: 1 Post
- Project Fellow: 1 Post
- Field Assistant: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WIHG JRF, SRF & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Tech/MSc in Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology, Applied Geology with Physics at BSc Level.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Tech/MSc in Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology, Applied Geology and 2 years research experience.
- Project Scientist: M.Tech/MSc in Geophysics/Geology/Physics with Physics, Maths at BSc Level.
- Project Fellow: BSc with Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science.
- Field Assistant: Graduation/I.T.I./Computer Diploma.
Age Limit for JRF, SRF & Other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow: Not exceeding 28 years
- Senior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 32 years
- Project Scientist: Not exceeding 35 years
- Field Assistant: Not exceeding 40 years
How to Apply for WIHG JRF, SRF & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun – 248001. Last date of receipt of application is 18 March 2016.