Budget 2019: List of all Schemes
The Union Minister Piyush Goyal announced various schemes in the Interim Union Budget 2019-20 on February 1, 2019. These Budget schemes have been announced with the objective to uplift the poor, women and farmers.
New Schemes announced in Union Budget 2019-20: The Union Minister Piyush Goyal announced various schemes in the Interim Union Budget 2019-20 on February 1, 2019. These schemes have been announced with the objective to uplift the poor, women and farmers.
The union Budget 2019 is the Modi government's first interim Budget in which Piyush Goyal began his speech by highlighting the government's reforms undertaken in the last four and half years and its achievements.
Here, we’ll see all the new schemes launched by the government in Budget 2019-20.
1. Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna:
- Government announced fixed yearly income for small and marginal farmers.
- This scheme will benefit about 12 crore farmers who have 2 Hectare land.
- Rupee 6000 per year direct cash transfer in their account.
- Cash transfer will be given in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each.
- The benefit under this yojna will be given retrospectively from December 2018.
- Rs. 75000 crore allotted for this scheme.
- It is expected to double the farmers income.
2. Rastriya Kamdhenu Aayog:
- This aayog will undertake the development work for Cow welfare.
3. Pradhanmantri Shramyogi Maan-dhan Yojna:
- Mega Pension Yojna. It is expected to be largest in World.
- For unorganised sector and organised workers who earns upto Rs. 15000 monthly income.
- A fixed pension amount of Rs 3000 per month will be giving after 60 years of age.
- They will have to pay minimum contribution of Rs 55 starting from age of 18.
- Minimum premium, means if 29 years old person enters into it, he will have to pay only Rs. 100 per month.
- Rs. 500 crore for this scheme.
- Government will contribute equal amount
4. Interest subvention scheme for Fishries:
- 2% interest subvention
- 3% extra interest subvention if all the installments paid on time.
- The committee would implement policies and schemes for welfare of cows.
- It aims to enhance the production and productivity cows.
- No Income tax upto 5 lakh rupess.
- It means the person who earns Rs 5 lakh per years will not have to pay any taxes.
- It will be given in the form of rebate.