The Current Affairs December 2013 e-book available on Jagranjosh.com has been developed to provide latest updates of December 2013. Current Affairs acts as a key for the candidates of different competitive exams like UPSC, Banking, SSC, MBA and others. The eBook comprise of all the important events of different sections like National, International, Economy, Environment and Ecology, Science and Tech, Sports, Corporate, States, Appointments of person, death of important personalities, important dates and others that has occurred across the world and important for the competitive exams.
To have an idea of the Current Affairs eBook of December 2013, the candidates can check the preview of the paid eBook. The preview book contains limited important events of the month. To have complete idea of the important events of December month buy the paid eBook of December 2013 eBook. The paid eBook contains around 318 pages.
Why you should buy the paid eBook of December2013:
• Covers important International events like Red Sea-to-Dead Sea Water Deal between Israel, Jordan and Palestine, South Korea decision to establish Air Defence Identification Zone, Japan’s new defence plan, India signing BIPPA with UAE, and others. The issues are thoroughly researched and enhanced so that the candidates can get the big picture of the issue.
• Updates on National Affairs of India like Lokpal Act, 2013, Right of Persons with Disabilities Bill, 2011, Communal violence Bill, 2011 and other events of December 2013 that had significant impact on India.
• Everyday affairs of Indian and World Economy covering RBI December 2013 Monetary Policy, CCEA decision of allowing CIL to use CBM mines, CCEA new gas pricing formula, and other events.
• Updates from the world of Science and Technology as well as Environment and Ecology. This includes discovery of new greenhouse gas more potent than CO2, First human heart transplant, oldest human DNA found and others.
• Sports Updates includes Deepika Kumari winning 34th National Archery Championship, Kapil Dev selected for C K Nayuddu Lifetime Achievement Award 2013, Jacques Kallis announcing retirement from Test cricket and others.
• Decisions of different States like Maharashtra Legislative Assembly passing the Anti-Superstition Bill, Bihar’s new surrender and rehabilitation policy, Odisha government being facilitated by the UN and other State news
• Launch of New Book, important appointments, important awards, and constitution of Commissions and Committees
• Personalities who made the News, Important Dates and more
• The eBook has included all the latest recommendation of the committee/reports/surveys on various issues
We hope that you will find this Current Affairs eBook of December 2013 of immense help in your preparation of different Competitive exams.