13 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like IBSF World Billiards Championship, India Youth Development Index and Report 2017 and India- Canada annual ministerial dialogue among others.
1. Borut Pahor recently won a second term as the President of which nation?
2. Fire has destroyed the oldest archaeological site located in which country?
3. The Sainik Sankshema Sabha was organised in all the districts of which two states?
a) Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
b) Karnataka and Maharashtra
c) Uttar Pradesh and Bihar
d) Punjab and Haryana
4. The National Green Tribunal has put a cap of 50,000 visitors of which pilgrimage site?
a) Vaishno Devi
c) Tirupati temple
d) Jagannath temple
5. The India Youth Development Index and Report 2017 has been developed by an institute situated in which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
6. The annual ministerial dialogue, which began in Delhi on 13 November, is being held between India and which other nation?
7. Researchers from which nation have developed a new material that generates electricity when stretched?
8. Which among the following ministers released the India Youth Development Index and Report 2017?
a) Arun Jaitley
b) Rajyavardhan Rathore
c) Rajnath Singh
d) Bandaru Dattatreya
9. Which Union Ministry would be hosting ‘Hausala 2017’ festival from 16-20 November 2017?
a) Minister of Home Affairs
b) Minister of Defence
c) Minister of Rural Development
d) Minister of Women and Child Development
10. Which state has become the first one to treat Hepatitis-C patients with oral medicine?
c) Uttar Pradesh
11. Urdu has been declared as the second official language of which state?
d) Andhra Pradesh
12. World Pneumonia Day was observed on which day?
a) 12 November
b) 13 November
c) 9 November
d) 10 November
13. Who has won the IBSF World Billiards Championship?
a) Dhruv Sitwala
b) Pankaj Advani
c) Mike Russell
d) Robert Hall
14. India’s first cartoon network theme park “Amaazia” will come up in which city?
15. Which country is becoming world’s top sulphur dioxide emitter according to the research at the University of Maryland in the US?
1. (c) Slovenia
2. (b) Peru
3. (a) Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
4. (a) Vaishno Devi
5. (a) Tamil Nadu
6. (c) Canada
7. (b) Switzerland
8. (b) Rajyavardhan Rathore
9. (d) Minister of Women and Child Development
10. (d) Haryana
11. (c) Telangana
12. (a) 12 November
13. (b) Pankaj Advani
14. (d) Surat
15. (a) India
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.