Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like International Day for the Abolition of Slavery, National Pollution Control Day and Yash Bharti Award 2016 among others.
1. Who was appointed as Secretary of Union Ministry of Minority Affairs recently?
a) Ameising Luikham
b) Rakesh Garg
c) Praveen Gogia
d) S Ramakrishnan
2. Which Indian company recently started health insurance arm?
a) Reliance India Ltd
b) Adani Enterprises
c) Aditya Birla Group
d) Tata Group
3. When is the International Day for the Abolition of Slavery observed globally?
a) 30 November
b) 1 December
c) 2 December
d) 3 December
4. Which company won the Startup Karnataka Top Tech 25 Awards 2016?
a) Wipro Limited
b) Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited
c) ITC Limited
d) Aissel Technologies
5. When is the National Pollution Control Day observed in India?
a) 1 December
b) 2 December
c) 3 December
d) 4 December
6. What was the theme of the 2016 International Day of Persons with Disabilities?
a) Achieving 17 Goals for the Future We Want
b) Arts, Culture and Independent Living
c) Inclusion matters: access and empowerment for people of all abilities
d) Decent Work for Persons with Disabilities
7. The United Nations recently imposed new sanctions on which of the following countries over the country’s nuclear and ballistic missile tests?
b) South Africa
d) North Korea
8. Twelve eminent personalities were recently awarded with the Yash Bharti Award 2016. It is the highest honour of which of the following states?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
9. The United Nations recently formally apologized to which of the following countries for its role in the country's cholera epidemic?
10. Which of the following domestic space technology start-ups recently signed a contract with the Indian Space Research Organisation to send a robot to the Moon?
a) Web Engage
b) Druva Software
11. Which of the following villages became the first cashless village in Maharashtra?
12. The Union Government has recently approved additions to which reserved category list?
d) BC (M)
13. The National Commission of Backward Classes (NCBC) recently proposed 28 changes in the Central OBC list. How many members does the commission constitute?
14. Which country recently initiated it’s first-ever missile test?
c) South Korea
15. India signed a $750 million government-to-government deal for 145 M-777 Ultra-Light Howitzers with the US. Name the company that will supply these Howitzers.
a) General Dynamics
b) BAE Systems'
c) Lockheed Martin Corporation
d) Huntington Ingalls
1. (a) Ameising Luikham
2. (c) Aditya Birla Group
3. (c) 2 December
4. (d) Aissel Technologies
5. (b) 2 December
6. (a) Achieving 17 Goals for the Future We Want
7. (d) North Korea
8. (b) Uttar Pradesh
9. (a) Haiti
10. (d) TeamIndus
11. (a) Dhasai
12. (a) OBC
13. (d) Five
14. (c) South Korea
15. (b) BAE Systems
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.