Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Gopinath Munde Farmers Accident Insurance Scheme, ASEAN-India Summit and India and Singapore Joint Statement among others.
1. Which of the following state government on 24 November 2015 decided to launch Gopinath Munde Farmers Accident Insurance Scheme 2015-16?
d) Madhya Pradesh
2. Which of the following state on 24 November 2015 declared 231 mandals as drought-hit?
c) Madhya Pradesh
3. The Thirteenth ASEAN-India Summit with the theme Our People, Our Community, Our Vision was held on 21 November 2015 in
a) Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
b) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
c) Lao PDR
d) Bangkok, Thailand
4. Who of the following on 22 November 2015 chaired the 10th East Asia Summit (EAS) that was held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
a) Najib Razak
b) Narendra Modi
c) U Thein Sein
d) Prayut Chan-o-cha
5. India and Singapore Joint Statement on a Strategic Partnership that was released on 24 November 2015 during the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Singapore was titled
a) New Vigour, New Steps
b) Renewed Spirit, New Energy
c) Our People, Our Community, Our Vision
d) Shared Effort; Progress for All
6. Name the Indian freedom fighter after whose name the Indian cultural centre in Kuala Lumpur would be named.
a) Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel
b) Bhagat Singh
c) Subhas Chandra Bose
d) Chandra Shekhar Azad
7. Name the Gate that was jointly inaugurated in Kuala Lampur by Prime Minister of India and Malaysia Najib Razak during Modi’s visit to Malaysia.
a) Torana Gate
b) Klang Gates
c) Istana Negara Gate
d) A' Famosa Gate
8. The Ministry of Railways on 24 November 2015 signed the Assured Off Take Agreements (AOT) with which company for manufacturing and rehabilitation of wagons at Kulti, West Bengal?
a) SAIL-RITES Bengal Wagon Industry Pvt Ltd
b) Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
c) Bharat Wagon & Engg Company
d) Electronics Corporation of India
9. Who was appointed as Chairman of Readership Studies Council of India (RSCI) on 24 November 2015?
a) Hormusji Cama
b) CVL Srinivas
c) Shashi Sinha
d) Piyush Mittal
10. Name the distinguished football administrator from Tamil Nadu who died on 24 November 2015.
a) TS Papola
b) TR Govindarajan
c) Ravikumar David
d) Rohit Ramesh
11. Name the indigenously developed supersonic interceptor missile that was test-fired from the Abdul Kalam Island off the Odisha coast on 22 November 2015.
a) Advanced Air Defence missile
b) Prithvi Air Defence missile
c) Sagarika/K-15 missile
d) Akash Surface-to-Air Missile
12. Who was appointed as the chairperson of the Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) on 24 November 2015 by the Union Ministry of Sports?
a) Pullela Gopichand
b) Anurag Thakur
c) Abhinav Bindra
d) Anju Bobby George
13. Which one the following is not the part of 10 new/revised schemes launched by the Union Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment on 24 November 2015 for the disabled persons?
c) GYAN PRABHA
14. Name the writer, columnist and journalist who passed away on 24 November 2015 in Gurgaon, Haryana at the age of 85.
a) Shashi Sinha
b) Piyush Mitta
c) Mahip Singh
d) Rohit Ramesh
15. Who won the Infosys Prize for the year 2015 in the Life Sciences category that was announced by the Infosys Science Foundation on 16 November 2015?
a) Prof Umesh Waghmare
b) Prof Mahan Mj
c) Dr Amit Sharma
d) Prof G Ravindra Kumar
1-(c) 6-(c) 11-(a)
2-(b) 7-(a) 12-(d)
3-(b) 8-(a) 13-(d)
4-(a) 9-(b) 14-(c)
5-(b) 10-(b) 15-(c)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.