25 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like YONO App, IKEA Hej HOME and Indian Forest (Amendment) Ordinance, 2017 among others.
1. Which app was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for government services?
2. The Union Government promulgated which ordinance to encourage bamboo cultivation in non-forest areas?
a) Forest (Conservation) Ordinance, 2017
b) Indian Forest (Amendment) Ordinance, 2017
c) Indian Forestry Amendment Ordinance, 2017
d) None of the above
3. Which bank launched a unified integrated app YONO (You Only Need One) recently?
a) Axis Bank
b) Punjab National bank
c) State Bank of India
d) HDFC Bank
4. Union Government recently promulgated ordinance to amend the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy code came into force in which year?
5. The Union Government recently approved the continuation of the funding scheme for Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs till which year?
6. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs extended the 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' programme for implementation in how many districts?
7. IKEA launched its first experiential centre 'IKEA Hej HOME’ in which city of India?
8. Who inaugurated the 2017 International Gita Mahotsav (IGM)?
a) Narendra Modi
b) Arun Jaitley
c) Smriti Irani
d) Ram Nath Kovind
9. Which city will host Badminton and Para Badminton World Championships in 2019?
d) New Delhi
10. Who was appointed as the DGP of Andhra Pradesh recently?
a) V Ramana Murthy
b) N Sambasiva Rao
c) M Malakondaiah
d) Dinesh Kumar
1. (a) Umang
2. (b) Indian Forest (Amendment) Ordinance, 2017
3. (c) State Bank of India
4. (d) 2016
5. (a) 2020
6. (b) 640
7. (c) Hyderabad
8. (d) Ram Nath Kovind
9. (a) Basel
10. (b) N Sambasiva Rao