4 February 2017: Daily Current Affairs Quizzes brought by Jagranjosh.com wants to help the aspirants’ of different competitive exams in revising the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like India Innovation Index, United Nations and Donald Trump among others.
1. Which Country will launch World’s first and largest nuclear icebreaker fleet for a vast arctic army?
d) United States
2. Which Indian airline service won the ‘Asia’s Greatest Brands – 2016’ award?
a) AirAsia India
b) Air India Express
c) Jet Airways
3. Who was appointed as the new Chairman of the Real Estate company Godrej?
a) Adi Godrej
b) Pirojsha Godrej
c) Mohit Malhotra
d) Karan Bolaria
4. Scientists have developed a first of its kind new bovine Tuberculosis (TB)-resistant clone of which animal?
5. When is the World Wetlands Day celebrated every year?
a) 1 February
b) 2 February
c) 3 February
d) 4 February
6. Regarded as the Father of Pac-Man, which famous Japanese business tycoon passed away recently?
a) Yamada Nagamasa
b) Masaya Nakamura
c) Masayoshi Son
d) Hiroshi Mikitani
7. Which country became the first in the world to pass a bill to completely stop investment in fossil fuel?
8. Name the renowned theatre personality of Odisha who passed away recently.
a) Bijoy Chandra
b) Asim Basu
c) Sujoy Chaudhary
d) Vijoy Laha
9. The Indian Institutes of Infromaton Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2017 will be introduced in the Parliament to give the status of Institute of National Importance to
a) Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
b) Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
c) Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram
d) Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool
10. The India Innovation Index was launched by
a) NITI Aayog
b) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
c) Ministry of Finance
d) Department of Science and Technology
11. Noted corporate executive Travis Kalanick quits US Presidnet Doanl Trump’s Economic Advisory Council. Travis is the CEO of
12. It is with this multinational corporation India signed a USD 201.50 million finance agreement.
a) International Monetary Fund
b) World Bank Group
c) New Development Bank
d) Asian Infrastructure and Investment Bank
13. Who among the following become the World No.1 Junior Badminton player?
a) Kartikey Gulshan Kumar
b) Kanishq M
c) Arintap DasGupta
d) Lakshya Sen
14. The USA imposed new sanctions on this country following its recent ballistic missile test.
b) North Korea
15. The United Nations recently removed the name of former warlod Gulbuddin Hekmatyar from its ISIS and al-Qaida sanctions list. Hekmatyar belongs to
1. (b) Russia
2. (d) SpiceJet
3. (b) Pirojsha Godrej
4. (a) Cow
5. (b) 2 February
6. (b) Masaya Nakamura
7. (c) Ireland
8. (b) Asim Basu
9. (d) Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool
10: (a) NITI Aayog
11: (a) Uber
12. (b) World Bank Group
13. (d) Lakshya Sen
14. (c) Iran
15. (a) Afghanistan