Current Affairs Today Headlines: 18 July 2022
Find here Today's Current Affairs News Headlines by Jagran Josh for 18 July 2022.
- Voting for Indian Presidential Elections 2022 to be held between 10 am to 5 pm.
- India reports 16,935 fresh cases, 16,069 recoveries, and 51 deaths in the last 24 hours, active cases stand at 1,44,264.
- West Bengal Governor Jagdeep Dhankar submits resignation to President Kovind, Manipur Governor La Ganesan given additional charge.
- Child suspected to have contracted monkeypox tests negative in Andhra Pradesh.
- Air India Express flight diverted to Muscat due to burning smell in cabin
- SC bench headed by CJI to hear pleas of both factions of Shiv Sena on July 20.
- Opposition's Vice-Presidential candidate Margaret Alva to file her nomination papers at 11 am on 19th July.
- INS Sundhudhvaj decommissioned after 35 years of service to nation
- Sri Lanka's acting President Wickremesinghe declares emergency.
- Vice President of Gambia Badara A Joof arrives in India on a five- day visit.
- Ukraine carrier cargo plane, reportedly carrying explosives, crashes in Greece
- Ukraine President sacks Chief of Domestic Intelligence and Security agency and prosecutor general.
- Rishabh Pant's maiden ODI ton guides India to a five-wicket win over England, India clinch the ODI series 2-1.
- Hardik, Pant hand India series-clinching win over England in third ODI.
- Firefighters are battling to contain wildfires sweeping across southwest Europe as a heatwave showed no sign of abating.
- Water police patrol drought-hit Los Angeles streets.
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐपAndroidIOS