Daniel Ricciardo wins 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix
Max Verstappen finished second while Nico Rosberg ended at the third position at the 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix held at the Sepang International Circuit in Selangor, Malaysia.
Daniel Ricciardo on 2 October 2016 won the 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix held at the Sepang International Circuit in Selangor, Malaysia.
Max Verstappen finished second while Nico Rosberg ended at the third position.
About Malaysian Grand Prix
• The Malaysian Grand Prix is a round of the Formula One World Championship.
• It has been held at the Sepang International Circuit since 1999.
• The FIA-sanctioned racing in Malaysia has existed since the 1960s.
• Since 2011, the race has been officially known as the Malaysia Grand Prix.
About Daniel Ricciardo
• Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian racing driver who is currently competing in Formula One for Red Bull Racing.
• He won the British Formula 3 Championship in 2009.
• After Mark Webber announced his retirement from Formula One, Ricciardo was confirmed as his replacement at Red Bull Racing for 2014.
• In his first season with Red Bull, he finished third in the championship with his first three Formula One wins, in Canada, Hungary and Belgium.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App