Common Services Centres (CSC) India on 22 August 2017 tied-up with UIDAI for launching door step enrolment facility for the elderly, patients and others who cannot travel the Aadhaar centres.
CSCs are a strategic keystone of the Digital India programme. They are the access points for delivery of various electronic services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society.
• There are about 2.5 lakh CSCs operational across the country.
• CSC works with Patanjali Ayurveda for sale of Patanjali products at the last mile through the vast network of Common Services Centres.
• CSC is also committed to provide Bharat Bill Pay Service (BBPS) services and further enable the villagers to pay their Electricity, Water, Gas, DTH and Mobile bills.
• CSC also launched its Aadhaar Enabled Payment service ‘Digi Pay’ to address need for financial services of rural people.
• CSC also partnered with IFFCO to market all products and service offerings of IFFCO and Group Companies through Digital Seva portal.
• CSC has partnered with IGNOU to extend its online services through the network of CSCs across the country.
• 5C Network, India’s first diagnostic network that connects hospitals with X-Ray, CT and MRI to radiologists, has also partnered with CSC to leverage last mile network of CSCs to provide radio-diagnostic facility at grassroot level.
• CSC is partnering with Tally Education, a subsidiary of Tally Solutions, to increase adoption of computerized accounting and GST compliance across the rural and sub-urban parts of country.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
President Ram Nath Kovind’s visit to Cyprus: Key Highlights
India records best-ever performance at Asian Games 2018: In Detail
Indus Waters Treaty: India, Pakistan agree to undertake Treaty mandated tours on both sides
Vodafone-Idea merger completed; creating India’s largest telecom service provider