Five new ministers took the path of the office in the Cabinet of the Afghan President Hamid Karzai on 30 December 2013. These ministerial posts fell vacant for various reasons, including resignation of some ministers.
People who took the oath of the office are
• Foreign Minister Zarar Ahmad Osmani
• Commerce and Industries Minister Mohammad Shakir Kargar
• Energy and Water Minister Mohammad Arif Noorzai
• Minister of Mines and Petroleum Mohammad Akbar Barekzai
• Counter-narcotics Minister Din Mohammad Mubariz
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs Group