Former Indian cricketer and captain of Indian team, Kapil Dev, on 12 November 2014 launched a social gamified collaboration platform called SloPho.
SloPho is the new business venture of Kapil Dev who founded it in collaboration with Aman Sahani, the CEO of the SloPho.com platform.
Key characteristics of the SloPho
- The platform SloPho allows businesses to target campaigns by region and language and provides two-way communications.
- Registered businesses (corporate, SME, self-employed entrepreneurs and professionals) will be able to put up gamified promotions directly and engage users around their brand and proposition to build long term communities, a release stated.
- The platform also allows users to win prizes by participating in games, contests, pools and quizzes.
- Participants also earn points that accumulate on a leader board and can eventually be redeemed or transferred/ gifted as prizes or bartered for advertising space on the platform.
- The cumulative average daily prize money to be won ranges as much as 25000 rupees and will go up significantly during special promotions' and festivals.
- Besides, the SloPho mobile application is available for Android users in the Play Store and will be available for Apple users shortly.
- It is currently available in English. Over the next three months, it will be made available in Hindi, Gujarati, and Tamil.