Justice Retd. Mir Hazar Khan Khoso took oath as caretaker Prime Minister of Pakistan
Justice Mir Hazar Khan Khoso took oath as 6th caretaker PM of Pakistan on 25 March 2013 in Islamabad. The oath was administered by President Asif Ali Zardari.
Justice Retd. Mir Hazar Khan Khoso took oath as the sixth caretaker Prime Minister of Pakistan on 25 March 2013 in Islamabad. The oath was administered by President Asif Ali Zardari at the ceremony which was held at Aiwan-e-Sadr.
It is important to note that Justice Retd. Mir Hazar Khan Khoso is the sixth caretaker PM of Pakistan. He will lead Pakistan in the general elections scheduled on 11 May 2013.
The earlier five caretaker Prime Ministers of Pakistan were- Ghulam Mustafa Khan Jatoi (6 August 1990-6 November 1990), Mir Balakh Sher Mazari (18 April 1993-26 May 1993), Moin Qureshi (8 July 1993-19 October 1993), Malik Meraj Khalid (6 October 1996-17 February 1997) and Muhammad Mian Soomro (16 November 2007-24 March 2008).
About Justice Retd Mir Hazar Khan Khoso
• Justice Retd Mir Hazar Khan Khoso took birth on 30 September 1929 in Azam Khan, District Jaffarabad , Balochistan.
• He graduated from University of Sindh in 1954.
• He did LL.B in 1956 from University of Karachi.
• He became the Advocate of Supreme Court of Pakistan in 1980.
• He became the Permanent Judge of the Balochistan High Court in 1987.
• He was appointed as the Chief Justice of Balochistan High Court in 1989.
• He retired as the Chief Justice of High Court of Balochistan in 1991.
• He became the Chief Justice of the Federal Shariat Court in 1992. He remained in the office till 1994.