Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton on 23 October 2016 won the 2016 United States Grand Prix. The race was held at the Circuit of the Americas, Austin, Texas, United States.
Nico Rosberg finished second while Red Bull Racing-TAG Heuer’s Daniel Ricciardo finished third in the race.
With this, Hamilton has now won 50 races in his career, with only Alain Prost (51) and Michael Schumacher (91) having won more than that number in the history of the sport.
About United States Grand Prix
• The United States Grand Prix is a motor race, which has been held in the U.S. on and off since 1908.
• The race was previously known as the American Grand Prize.
• The race later became part of the Formula One World Championship.
• Since 2012, it has been held at the Circuit of the Americas.
• The 2016 edition of the race marked the forty-sixth running of the United States Grand Prix.