Malayalam film actor Narayanan Lakshmi (NL) Balakrishnan died on 25 December 2014 following a prolonged illness. He was 72.
Narayanan Lakshmi Balakrishnan
• Being a diploma-holder in painting, Balakrishnan began his career as a still photographer and later turned to acting.
• He was associated with over 180 films as still photographer and appeared in major and minor roles in around 100 movies.
• His performances in movies like Kakkothikkavile Appooppan Thadikal, Pattanapravesham and Joker won him appreciation.
• He worked as a photojournalist in Kerala Kaumudi for eleven years from 1968 to 1979.
• Balakrishnan has also published a book titled Black and White in 2011.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.