68 Years old American Journalist and feminist Mary Thom, was died on 29 April 2013 in a motorcycle accident in Yonkers in the state of New York.
Mary Thom had taken her 1996 Honda Magna 750 when she Turn sharply and change direction abruptly into traffic while entering a Yonkers highway, striking a vehicle and then being struck by another.
Some facts about Mary Thom
• She was a former editor of Ms. Magazine.
• She devoted her career to giving voice to women's rights issues in books, magazine columns and through her work within the women's movement.
• She wrote a book about working her way from an entry level research position to executive editor in "Inside Ms.: 25 Years of the Magazine and the Feminist Movement.
• Thom was an avid motorcycle enthusiast who never owned a car and had been riding for four decades.
• She was a top editor at the Women's Media Center at the time of her death.