Minister of Civil Aviation Appointed Five Part-Time Directors on Board of Air India
The Minister of Civil Aviation, Ajit Singh appointed five part-time Directors on Board of Air India in the Last week of May 2013.
The Minister of Civil Aviation, Ajit Singh appointed five part-time Directors on Board of Air India in the Last week of May 2013. This has been done in order to use the specialised skills as well as suggestions of the Directors in order to achieve the targets which are set up by the Government of India in the Turn Around Plan and Financial Restructuring Plan for Air India.
The five non-official part-time Directors appointed on the Board of Air India are:
• Gurucharan Das: He is a Graduate with Hon. from Harvard University in Philosophy and has worked as CEO of Procter & Gamble India.
• Prem Vrat: He is M.Tech. and Ph.D. and is presently working as Vice Chancellor and Professor of ITM University Gurgaon.
• Air Marshal (Retd.) K.K. Nohwar: He is a military aviator with more than 40 years of experience in the field of aviation.
• Ravindra H. Dholakia: He is Ph.D. in Economics and M.A. with distinction, Gold Medalist in Economics and Eco-Metrics. He is Professor in Economics and Public System of IIM, Ahmedabad.
• Renuka Ramnath: She holds a Bachelor Degree of Engineering and MBA with AMP from Harvard Business School. She is a founder, Managing Director and CEO of Multiples Alternate Asset Management which manages 400 million US dollar of Indian and international capital.