Famous Malayalam film actress Kalpana Ranjani died on 25 January 2016 in Hyderabad. She was 51 and famously known as Kalpana.
About Kalpana Ranjani
• She was born to theater artists Chavara V.P.Nair and Vijayalakshmi.
• She made film debut as a child artiste in 1983 and acted in more than 300 movies in all south Indian languages. She was well known for her comedy acting.
• Her sisters, Kalaranjini and Urvashi are also actresses and her two brothers, late Kamal Roy and late Prince had also acted in few Malayalam movies.
• In 2012, at the 60th National Film Awards, she won the Best Supporting Actress award for her performance in the film Thanichalla Njan.
• She has published her memoirs with the title Njan Kalpana.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.