Barack Obama, the President of US on 21 November 2013 appointed an Indian-American Gargee Ghosh to a key administration post as the member of the President’s Global Development Council.
About Gargee Ghosh
• At present, Ghosh is the Director of Policy Analysis and Financing (PAF) at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, since 2012.
• From 2004 to 2009, Gargee Ghosh also held roles in global health and international economics with the Gates Foundation
• Before the Gates Foundation, Ghosh served McKinsey & Company as a Senior Expert in the international development practice
• She also worked at the Google and the Centre for Global Development
• At University of California San Francisco’s Global Health Group, she is a member of the advisory board If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs Group http://myjosh.jagranjosh.com/current-affairs-group-3
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.