President of India Presented AIMA Managing India Awards 2013
The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee presented the AIMA Managing India Awards 2013 at a function in New Delhi on 11 April 2013.
The President of India, Pranab Mukherjee presented the AIMA Managing India Awards 2013 at a function in New Delhi on 11 April 2013. The awards were given away to people who contributed towards the progress of the country. The aim of the AIMA Managing India Awards 2013 was promotion of management in all spheres of life.
The AIMA Managing India Awards 2013 are given to the people who proved excellence in their fields. The jury of these awards was chaired by Sanjiv Goenka, Past President, AIMA as well as the Chairman, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group.
The list of awardees of AIMA Managing India Awards 2013 is as follows:
• Mukesh Ambani, Chairman & Managing Director, Reliance Industries Ltd
• Pawan Munjal, MD and CEO, Hero MotoCorp Ltd
• Keshub Mahindra, Chairman Emeritus, Mahindra & Mahindra
• Shyam S Bhartia, Chairman & Co-Founder, Jubilant Bhartia Group and
• Hari S Bhartia, Co-Chairman & Founder, Jubilant Bhartia Group
• Prannoy Roy, Executive Co-Chairperson, NDTV
• Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director, Titan Industries Ltd
• Vivek Kumar Jain, Managing Director, Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd
• Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (Mr BP Rao, Chairman & Managing Director, BHEL received the award)
• Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (Mr Nitin Paranjpe,CEO & Managing Director, HUL received the award)
• Tata Motors (Karl Slym, Managing Director, Tata Motors received the award)
About All India Management Association (AIMA)
• All India Management Association was formed as apex body of professional management along with the assistance of the Government of India and Industry in 1957.
• AIMA is the federation of Local Management Associations (LMAs).
• At present, it affiliates 64 LMAs in India and 2 co-operating management associations- Mauritius Management Association and Qatar Indian Management Association.