R Thiruppathi Venkatasamy appointed as Accountant General of Tamil Nadu
Prior to this appointment, he was serving as the Senior Deputy Accountant General in the organisation of Comptroller and Auditor General Agartala, Tripura.
R Thiruppathi Venkatasamy was on 6 July 2016 appointed as the Accountant General of Economic and Revenue Sector Audit of Tamil Nadu with immediate effect. His appointment was approved by the Union Government.
Venkatasamy is a 2000 batch officer of Indian Audit and Accounts Service.
About R Thiruppathi Venkatasamy
• Prior to this appointment, he was serving as the Senior Deputy Accountant General in the organisation of Comptroller and Auditor General Agartala, Tripura.
• He has earlier worked in various filed offices of Indian Audit and Accounts Department in different geographical locations; worked in Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
• He has a Master of Public Affairs degree from USA and Master of Science in Agriculture degree from India and a certificate in Auditing IT controls from Norway.
• He has a rich experience in planning and policy formulation, financing and implementation of developmental schemes and general administration.
• He hails from Virudhunagar district of Tamil Nadu.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App