S P Yadav elected new President of North Zone of Urology Society of India
USI’s objective is to promote research and high standards in the practice of urology, apart from fostering high and uniform standards in post-graduate training in urology.
S P Yadav on 18 October 2016 was elected the new President of the North Zone of Urology Society of India (NZUSI). His tenure would begin from October 2017 for a period of one year.
The announcement was made at the conclusion of a three-day annual conference held under the auspices of the Agra Urology Association from 16 October to 18 October 2016.
About S P Yadav
• S P Yadav is noted urologist.
• He has contributed to various researches and clinical practices for the last 32 years.
• He has been involved in basic and clinical research throughout my career.
• He is also the Managing Director of Gurgaon based Pushpanjali Hospital.
• He has twice been included in the Limca Book of Records (2011 and 2016) for rare prostate surgeries.
About Urology Society of India
• The Urological Society of India (USI) came into existence as Urology Section of the Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) at their Annual Conference in Baroda in December 1961.
• At inception, a provisional Executive Committee was entrusted with the task of framing the rules, enrolling members and ensuring passage through the Governing Body of ASI.
• The membership of the Urology Section was later on rechristened as, The Urological Society of India.
• Its objective is to promote research and high standards in the practice of urology, apart from fostering high and uniform standards in post-graduate training in urology.
• NZUSI covers Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, besides Delhi and Rajasthan.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App