GK Questions & Answers on Medieval History: Art & Culture Set III
GK Questions & Answers on Medieval History: Art & Culture Set III consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of examinations like UPSC, PSC, SSC, NDA, CDS etc.
1. Who among the following built the famous Alai Darwaza?
A. Allaudin Khilji
C. Ibrahim Lodi
2. Sakhi, Shabad and Ramaini were the notable work of?
3. Hamzanama paintings were produced during the reign of?
4. Who built the famous Shalimar bagh of Srinagar?
5. Which Mughal ruler constructed A new city called as Din Panah on the bank of Yamuna river?
6. During the reign of which ruler use of Halo or Divine Lights were started in painting?
7. Mughal paintings were reached its zenith of progress during the reign of?
8. Bhakta Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal ruler?
9. Which of the following was not the saint of Varkari sect?
10. Surdas was a disciple of which among the following saints?
A. Guru Nanak
B. Guru Ramdas