GK Questions with answers on Indian Geography Set XIII
GK Questions & Answers on Indian Geography Set XIII, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions are made on the basis of latest examination patterns UPSC, State-PSC, SSC, Railways and other competitive examinations.
1. Central Potato Research Institute is located at which place in India?
2. What is BT in BT Cotton?
D. None of the above
3. Pitambari is a variety of which crop?
4. Jalpriya is a variety of which crop?
5. Kisan Credit Card scheme was introduced in the year?
6. Which of the following state become’s India’s first Organic State?
7. Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research is located at?
8. Which of the following state is a leading producing state of tobacco in India?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. Uttar Pradesh
9. The Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) is located at?
10. National Research Centre for Grapes is located at which place?